Crafts, games, March Matinee Movie Madness: Cole Library offers a break from winterís grind
March 10, 2013
Do you need a break from winter?
Spring break is just around the corner. If that doesn't mean sunny destinations for you, you can still get away from it all and take a break at the library. We will host four days of fun spring break programs for children and have a March Matinee Movie Madness event for adults.
• Monday Morning Movie @ the Library, March 11, 10 a.m.-11:45 a.m., Room 108 - Join us for "Here Comes the Boom," PG. Popcorn and a drink will be provided. Call 895-4271 to reserve your seat.
• Lego Club @ the Library, March 12, 3:30-4:30 p.m., Room 108. We provide the bricks; you provide the brain power.
• Teen Night @ the Library, DIY Fashion Purse, March 12, 6:30-7:30 p.m. - Instead of heading to the mall to find your next purse, why not go shopping around the house and make your own from a repurposed item? Bring an old shirt or pillowcase to the library and revamp it into a fabulous, new, no-sew purse! RSVP to 895-4271.
• Game Day @ the Library, March 13, 2-3:30 p.m. - Never Bored Board Games with family and friends. Join the fun. We have a large selection of games to choose from, or you can bring a favorite game and try a new one too!
• P. J. Story Time @ the Library, March 14, 9:30 a.m., Children's Room, First Floor - Stay in your pajamas and bring a favorite stuffed toy to P.J. Story Time. We will share stories, songs, finger plays and a craft.
• Monday Matinee Movie Madness for Adults, March 25, 1 p.m. Room 108 - We will show the movie "Anna Karenina." The "madness" is the person who brings the most guests to the March Matinee Movie will win a movie night at the library. This includes up to 20 friends or family members, popcorn and pop for your guests, and the opportunity to watch the movie of your choice.
So invite your friends and neighbors to the March Matinee Movie and then call 895-4271 and let us know you are coming.
If you are unable to join us for these programs, stop in the library for a good spring break read. If you are heading out of town, don't forget an audio book, an e-book, or a DVD for the car ride.